ROYAL COLLEGE ACCREDITATION
This conference is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. This activity was approved by the Canadian Association of Pathologists.
Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CAP-ACP ANNUAL MEETING
At the end of the meeting participants will be able to:
- Develop strategies for a sustainable career in pathology;
- Discuss recent developments in diagnosis, prognosis and treatment based on new biomarkers and molecular signatures;
- Describe the pathogenesis of disease and apply up-to-date diagnostic criteria in several areas in pathology;
- Evaluate and validate different educational tools in residency training for learning and assessment;
- Discuss and assess the significance of new findings and observations in the context of current literature;
- Discuss and assess issues that impact on pathology practice in Canada.
ACCREDITED GROUP LEARNING ACTIVITY (SECTION 1) ELIGIBLE HOURS WORKSHEET
Click here to download the worksheet to keep track of your CPD hours.