Registration is open – click here to register
Don’t miss the debate with international pathology leaders: “Given the increasing workloads in Pathology, be it resolved, non-Pathologists such as Pathologists’ Assistants and Technologists should report/sign out pathology cases”
Cam Coady Seminar Speaker Announced: Dr. Mary Senterman will speak on the topic of “Work-Life Integration in Pathology: Finding a Balance”
Join us in Charlottetown
The 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting, “Developing Strategies for a Sustainable Career in Pathology“, will be held June 10-13 in Charlottetown and will feature a multi-disciplinary scientific program, renowned guest speakers, an extensive trade show and a great social program. The Annual General Meeting for CAP-ACP will also be held during this conference.
- Plenary sessions with national and international leaders from various fields exploring the unifying theme of strategies to sustain a pathology career with ever increasing workflow demands.
- The conference will have well defined beginning and closure, with three-day duration and a pre-conference day with in-depth workshops.
- Concurrent sessions in three different learning tracks that will address the various content interests, scopes of practice, and learning styles of the audience: Subspecialty practice, General practice and Canadian practice-related topics.
- Partnerships with renowned organizations such as the CMPA and the Ontario Molecular Pathology Research Network to offer hands-on learning opportunities at the highest level.
- A later daily starting time and an earlier daily end of activities with synchronized breaks and lunch to allow more networking opportunities.
- A networking lunch for Canadian trainees and pathology leaders for optimizing employment, fellowship and mentorship possibilities.
- An array of cultural and social events showcasing everything PEI and the Maritimes have to offer.
SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS
Don’t miss your chance to highlight your company’s products and services by taking a leading role as a sponsor of CAP-ACP Annual Meeting.