SAVE THE DATE! CAP-ACP 2017 will be held in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, June 10-13, 2017.
UPDATES! Visit our “Virtual Exhibit Hall” and check out our sponsors and exhibitors
The Annual Meeting will be held July 9-12, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel, and will feature a multi-disciplinary scientific program, renowned guest speakers, an extensive trade show and a great social program. The Annual General Meeting for CAP-ACP will also be held during this conference.
SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS
Don’t miss your chance to highlight your company’s products and services by taking a leading role as a sponsor of CAP-ACP Annual Meeting.
ROYAL COLLEGE ACCREDITATION
This conference is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. This activity was approved by the Canadian Association of Pathologists.
Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CAP-ACP ANNUAL MEETING
At the end of the meeting participants will be able to:
- Discuss recent developments in diagnosis, prognosis and treatment based on new biomarkers and molecular signatures;
- Describe the pathogenesis of disease and apply up-to-date diagnostic criteria in several areas in pathology;
- Evaluate and validate different educational tools in residency training for learning and assessment;
- Discuss and assess the significance of new findings and observations in the context of current literature;
- Discuss and assess issues that impact on pathology practice in Canada.
OTHER MEETINGS HELD DURING THE CAP-ACP ANNUAL MEETING
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, General Pathology Specialty Committee.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Anatomic Pathology Specialty Committee.
- Annual General Meeting, Canadian Society of Cytopathology.
- Annual General Meetings of all sections of CAP-ACP.
- Annual Meeting of the Canadian Chairs of Pathology.
- Canadian Leadership Council on Laboratory Medicine Executive Meeting.
- Canadian Leadership Council on Laboratory Medicine Council Meeting.